EURASIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY continues «Bulletin of the Karaganda University. Chemistry series» journal (ISSN 2518-718X (Print), ISSN 2663-4872 (Online).
Access to articles of the electronic version of the journal is open at https://chemistry-vestnik.ksu.kz./archive
Publisher: Karagandy University of the name of academician E.A. Buketov
Languages of publications: English
Periodicity: 4 times a year.
Indexing : Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science
The main purpose of the EURASIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY is the publication of the results of scientific research in the chemical sciences, taking into account the latest domestic and world achievements in the field of chemistry and chemical technology.
Tasks of the journal are:
- elevation of the scientific research level by rapid publication of the most significant results;
- expansion the opportunities of scientific works dissemination and indexation in national or international citation databases;
- expansion of cooperation between domestic and foreign scientists working in the field of chemistry and chemical technology.
Accepted for publication:
Materials containing the results of original studies in the form of full articles, as well as author reviews on topical issues of chemical science in the following sections of the journal are accepted for publication in the journal:
1. Organic chemistry;
2. Physical and analytical chemistry;
3. Inorganic chemistry;
4. Chemical technology;
5. Methods of teaching chemistry.
The journal does not publish:
- materials that do not correspond to the subject of the magazine;
- materials published by authors earlier in other publications;
- materials containing spelling, mathematical or other errors that cannot be corrected, as well as statements and hypotheses that directly contradict established scientific fact
Editorial office address: Kazakhstan, 100024 , Karaganda, st. Universitetskaya, 28;
Tel./Fax: +7 (7212) 34-19-40
Editor-in-Chief: Tazhbayev Ye.M.
Executive Editor: Pustolaikina I.А